Thursday 15 March 2012

Welcome

How Our blog works
To use blogger to its full potential, our group has taken the decision to organise our work into individual pages where you'll be able to find the relevant information. By clicking on the blog pages located above, it will take you to your chosen destination.


Welcome
For our A2 Media Studies practical project, we have chosen to create a music promotional film. In this package we will include a music video accompanied with a CD album cover by the artist and a poster advertising the album. As this blog grows throughout the course of the year, you will see everything from our initial research, audience research to our post-production to our final work.


Targets
Last year for AS media studies, me and my group produced a two minute film opening, the genre was left completely up to us. My group consisted of me and my friends Craig, Adam and Joe. We chose the genre Action, which is quite a main stream genre, one which is hard to make unique. Despite this we still carried on with it as we thought it would be an interesting challenge and one which we could be very creative within. This year I will be using an online blog which will be extremely beneficial in helping me plan each stage of my music video and having a clear outline of the whole project. I will take time in each stage of the pre-production and post-production and as I feel this year I want get my research, planning and evaluating as high as a standard as my video production.

No comments:

Post a Comment